_sharax journal_ _a word or two or more about her journey day-to-day _what she thinks that she might not share verbally _what she amazed at, who she wrote about, when she experience it, where have she been, which she prefer more, how she express it_

Friday, July 13, 2007

_meme_kata_adda_

"By doing this meme you are contributing rm127 to the Darul Izzah Orphanage". <<-- copy-pasting from the source

The meme is about completing at least seventeen out of the following twenty seven sentences........

1. A person is only as good as diri mereka sendiri.. be yourself...
2. Friendship is always blooming... and keep nurturing new seeds...
3. To love is to supply and demand
4. Money makes me nak pergi jalan2 lagi, then nak shopping lagi
5. I miss every seconds that I left behind...
6. My way of saying I care is by "Taking care!!"
7. I try to spread love and happiness by laugh and smile
8. Pick the flowers when bila dia dah layu, so that die x mengganggu bunga2 lain yang tengah bloom
9. To love someone is to have fun and joy with them
10. Beauty is inside and then its shining outside
11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was gi Genting ngan member2 tanpa parents, lepastu kesejukan giler sbb x bawak sweater, pastu Man Dee pinjamkan sweater dia pada gue
12. When I was twenty one, I remember i was in the UTP hostel, giler main Ragnarok lar masa tuh!!!
13. I am most happy when i am enjoiced
14. Nothing makes me happier than doing things i really enjoice
15. If I can change one thing, I will change
16. If smiles were RM atau EURO then I should have finished paid my PTPTN
17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could enjoy hari-hari tanpa perlu memikirkan KERJA..
18. If you want to have nice treat then you have to start treating other people nicely lar
19. Money is not everything but semua orang bekerja untuk mendapatkannya... so, siapa leh senang2 kata it is not everything???
20. The most touching moments I have experienced is masa kecik kut... sbb masa tuh aku comey giler, so, touching lar kut..
21. I smile when i am not asleep..
22. When I am happy, I feel like the world is giving me chance
23. If only I don't have to WORK, then I should be somewhere else, doing something else
24. The best thing I did yesterday was makan lunch pizza, borak YM ngan norli, kak zura dan adda, mengenakan siva bersama kak mauze
25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title, "Apakah!!! Kut~~"
26. One thing I must do before I die is penuhkan bekalan
27. Doing this meme, I feel like menarik gaks

Nota Kaki
Rumah anak yatim ini memerlukan bus untuk penghuni2, di samping sumbangan untuk pengendalian harian. I am inviting you to participate together with me. For every person who complete this meme before August 26th, I will contribute rm127 on your behalf to the Darul Izzah Orphange, Bangi.
I have been tagged before. Depending on the type of tags....and on my mood at the time, it can be fun too. This time, I created a meme for charity... and you can start the ball rolling. My aim is to collect at least rm10,000 worth of meme/tags from bloggers - now, can you do it!?? <<-- copy-pasting from the source


Okey, this is the rule.
If you are tagged, you need to write an entry related to the meme. At the end of your entry you just need to tag as many person as you like. You will then leave a comment in their blog to let them know they have been tagged. And to include this message, "By doing this meme you are contributing rm127 to the Darul Izzah Orphanage". Then please copy and paste this rule somewhere in your entry. <<-- copy-pasting from the source

Source : Adda..Meme Starter
Aku nak tag : Suerinz, WatieZakaria, MamyVogue, Naneeno, Kak Faradyba, A/Sgarul, Badz-kun, Mr Azmi, Nordin, TheriAn, and sesapa yang membaca ini~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home