_sharax journal_ _a word or two or more about her journey day-to-day _what she thinks that she might not share verbally _what she amazed at, who she wrote about, when she experience it, where have she been, which she prefer more, how she express it_

Saturday, July 11, 2009

_nice_marriage_story_from_the_not_yet_married_

Years ago, I asked God to give me a spouse, "You don't own because you
didn't ask" God said.

Not only I asked for a spouse but also explained what kind of spouse I
wanted.

I want a nice, tender, forgiving, passionate, honest,
peaceful, generous, understanding, pleasant, warm, intelligent,
humorous, attentive, compassionate and truthful.

I even mentioned the physical
characteristics I dream about.

As time went by I added the required list of my wanted spouse.

One night, in my prayer, God talked to my heart: "My servant, I cannot
give you what you want"

I asked, "Why God?"

God said "Because I am God and I am fair. God is the truth and all I do
are true and right"

I asked " God, I don't understand why I cannot have what I ask from
you?"

God answered, " I will explain. It is not fair and right for Me to
fulfill your demand because I cannot give something that is not your ownself.

It is not fair to give someone who is full of love to you if sometimes you
are still hostile, or to give you someone generous but sometimes you can be
cruel, or someone forgiving; however, you still hide revenge, someone
sensitive;however, you are very insensitive...."

He then said to me :"It is better for Me to give you someone who I know
could grow to have all qualities you are searching rather than to make
you waste your time to find someone who already have the qualities you
want.

Your spouse would be bone from your bone and flesh from your flesh
and you will see yourself in her and both of you will be one.

Marriage is like a school. It is a life-long span education. It is
where you and your partner make adjustment and aim not merely to please each
other,but to be better human beings and to make a solid teamwork.

I do not give you a perfec! t partner, because you are not perfect either.I give
you a partner with whom you would grow together"

** Keep this in mind. This is for all: the recently married, the ones
who have been married, the soon to get married,and the ones who are still
looking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home