_sharax journal_ _a word or two or more about her journey day-to-day _what she thinks that she might not share verbally _what she amazed at, who she wrote about, when she experience it, where have she been, which she prefer more, how she express it_

Thursday, April 23, 2009

_the_4_things_

The 4 Things

I was tagged by Soulie and Didie

4 names that friends call u
1. Shara
2. Wan
3. Sha
4.

4 most important dates in ur life
1. 19th Nov every year
2. 1st Oct every year
3. 13th Oct every day
4.

4 things u've done in the last 30minutes
1. doing this tag
2. talk about future life
3. to the ladies
4. buat My Data

4 ways to be happy
1. be good to myself
2. be good to everyone
3. bersyukur dan redha
4. be married

4 gifts u would like to receive
1. [segan nak tulis]
2. time and $$ and partner for vacation
3. nak mesin jahit bleh tak?
4.

4 of ur fav. hobbies
1. walking and traveling
2. relaxing
3. ngedate?
4. doing anything i like

4 places u want to go for vacation
1. islands (not Koh Samui please)
2. hilly areas
3. beaches
4. camping by the river

4 things always found in ur bag
1. keys (house and car)
2. tissue
3. eye-drops
4. purse

4 u love so much
1. myself
2. my family
3. [this is your ranking as of now]
4. my friends

4 things special for u
1. when that thing is meant only for me
2. when the time is meant only for me
3. anything that is meant only for me laa...
4. myself

4 who u would like to answer this tag
1. zaza
2. kak watie
3. aan
4. mas


4 Comments:

Blogger PrincessD typed...

alalala shara fav hobbies yg ngedate tu awatla bertanda soal??!hehehe

19:13

 
Blogger Shara typed...

hahahahaha...

23:40

 
Blogger Unknown typed...

ciss.. nyesal bukak blog shara kali ni...

20:58

 
Anonymous Anonymous typed...

aku kene buat ke??? yelah yelah...

mana nama buji dlm soalan 4 u love so much???

02:38

 

Post a Comment

<< Home