_sharax journal_ _a word or two or more about her journey day-to-day _what she thinks that she might not share verbally _what she amazed at, who she wrote about, when she experience it, where have she been, which she prefer more, how she express it_

Friday, July 10, 2009

_econ_class_

10 MARKETING CONCEPTS

1. You see a gorgeous girl at a party.
You go up to her and say, "I am very rich. Marry me!"
That's DIRECT MARKETING.

2. You are at a party with a bunch of friends and see a gorgeous girl.
One of your friends goes up to her and pointing at you says, "He's very rich. Marry him!"
That's ADVERTISING.

3. You see a gorgeous girl at a party.
You go up to her and get her telephone number. The next day, you call her and say, "Hi, I am very rich.
Marry me!"
That's TELEMARKETING.

4. You see a gorgeous girl at a party.
You get up and straighten your tie. You walk up to her and pour her a drink. You open the door for her. You pick up her
bag after she drops it. You offer her a ride and you say, "By the way, I am very rich. Will you marry me?"
That's PUBLIC RELATIONS.

5. You see a gorgeous girl at a party.
She walks up to you and says, "You are very rich. Can you marry me?"
That's BRAND RECOGNITION.

6. You see a gorgeous girl at a party.
You walk up to her and say, "I am very rich. Marry me!"
She gives you a nice hard slap on your face.
That's CUSTOMER FEEDBACK.

7. You see a gorgeous girl at a party.
You walk up to her and say, I am very rich. Marry me!"
And she introduces you to her husband.
That's DEMAND AND SUPPLY GAP.

8. You see a gorgeous girl at a party.
You walk up to her and before you can say anything, another person comes along and tells her, "I am very rich. Marry me!"
That's MARKET COMPETITION.

9. You see a gorgeous girl at a party.
You walk up to her and before you can say anything, another person comes along and tells her, "I am very rich. Marry me!
And she follows him.
That's LOSING MARKET SHARE.

10. You see a gorgeous girl at a party.
You walk up to her and before you can say, "I am very rich. Marry me!",
YOUR WIFE TURNS UP!
That's BARRIER TO NEW MARKET ENTRY.


4 Comments:

Blogger Dani neh typed...

ulangaaaaaaan

[aahahah.. saje nak komen.. dehal ulangan kat email.. kakaka

mata aku masih berair gelakkan mas yang blur.. sori mas.. sampai blog shara aku terbawak2]

11:34

 
Blogger Soulie typed...

hahaha dani jahat! penangan ulangan trajis

21:30

 
Blogger PrincessD typed...

hahaha siap buat post tuh email aku fowed!! bangga siut!huahuahuahua....

01:09

 
Blogger Unknown typed...

hahahaha
ULANGAN!!
lawak la dani....

10:23

 

Post a Comment

<< Home