_sharax journal_ _a word or two or more about her journey day-to-day _what she thinks that she might not share verbally _what she amazed at, who she wrote about, when she experience it, where have she been, which she prefer more, how she express it_

Friday, March 24, 2006

_why_four_

I've been tagged by Mr Nordin. Thanks 4 the topic starter!!

Four Jobs I Had In My Life
1. Clerk
2. Intern Programmer
3. Research Assistant
4. Programmer

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over
1. The Lion King
2. Windstruck
3. A Walk to Remember
4. So Close

Four TV Shows I Love To Watch
1. Save Your Last Dance For Me (Korean Drama)
2. The Apprentice
3. Mya Xara
4. Animal Planet's Show

Four Places I've Lived
1. Gombak
2. Muar
3. Tronoh
4. Brunei

Four Places I've Been on Vacation To (Latest...)
1. Labuan
2. Singapore
3. Penang
4. Kota Bharu

Four Places I'd Rather Be In
1. My room
2. My home
3. Seaview Home (how i wish that)
4. ..berendam

Four of My Favourite Foods
1. Whipped Potato
2. Rendang Ayam
3. Rojak Sotong
4. Roti Canai Banjir Kuah Kari Ayam

Four Websites I Visit Daily
1. GMail
2. Google
3. Project website(s)
4. Friendster

Four Victims To Do This Tag (may I have MORE? pls.. I AM GREEDY)
1. Suerinz
2. Watiezakaria
3. Addaku
4. Gadisejuk a.k.a Vogue Mamy
. Inchek Sgarul
. Inchek Therion
. Sitit
. Kak Zura
. Deela
. Kelapo

1 Comments:

Blogger missy dullness typed...

wah...nama guek 1st tue..

13:35

 

Post a Comment

<< Home